SPECIFYING JOIST AND DECK IS EASIER THAN EVER NUBIM® VULCRAFT/VERCO ADD-IN FOR REVIT® SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ONLY FROM VULCRAFT AND VERCO
Vulcraft/Verco Group’s NuBIM® Add-In for Revit® 2018 is Now Available!
The new version available exclusively from Vulcraft/Verco Group includes a number of upgrades to aid in joist and deck specification. New loading tools make specifying joist loading even easier. The joist families themselves have been upgraded to allow for more flexibility. The biggest addition for 2018 is the introduction of a new batch printing tool, that allows for simple creation of pdf drawing files.
New Features for 2018!
*Can create individual or combined pdf's
*Automatic paper size selection
*Multiple sheet sizes in the same print
Automatic Load Application
*Stock Revit loads can be placed and automatically distributed on joists
*Load Diagrams are created automatically
- Joist Types Available: K, KCS, LH, DLH, CJ, Ecospan®, Joist Girder
- Special Profile Joists: Scissor, Archchord, Bowstring, Double Pitch, Multi Pitch, Single Pitch
- Special Profile joists now have more flexibility for end depths and mid-span depths
- Joist End Tagging allows you to automatically place joist end data on your drawings
- Joist Loading Specification has been improved
- Dynamic Load Diagrams can now be created
- Joist Load Tables can be placed on drawings like any other standard Revit schedule
- All joist families show Conceptual Web Layouts at fine detail level
- Joist seats automatically adjust based on the slope of the joist
- Vulcraft/Verco deck profiles, including the new Dovetail Deck, are also available through the NuBIM Add-In for complete specification of your Revit floor/roof system
All of these features combine to increase efficiency and improve accuracy when developing the model and creating the contract drawings on your projects.
At Nucor’s Vulcraft/Verco Group it is our goal to provide high quality products and service while keeping our costs low. With the NuBIM Add-In for Revit we can continue to deliver on this commitment and help our customers gain efficiencies and better accuracy within their joist and deck specification process.
Download the NuBIM Add-In for Revit Installation Guide Here
An Updated User Manual for the NuBIM Add-In for Revit is Available Here
For previous versions of the add-in, please select the version you require.
If you are not recieving the Add-In Download email, please check your spam folder.
If you would like to view the NuBIM® Vulcraft/Verco Add-In For Revit® EULA please click Here
For more information Related to BIM, Please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org