SPECIFYING JOIST AND DECK IS EASIER THAN EVER NUBIM® VULCRAFT ADD-IN FOR REVIT® SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ONLY FROM VULCRAFT
Vulcraft/Verco Group’s NuBIM® Add-In for Revit® 2017 is now available.
The new version available exclusively from Vulcraft/Verco Group includes improved joist and deck families with added functionality. An improved user interface to aid in specifying joists and deck to a BIM Level of Development (LOD) of 300, thus keeping the model and drawings more in sync.
- Joist Types Available: K, KCS, LH, DLH, CJ, Ecospan®, Joist Girder
- Special Profile Joists: Scissor, Archchord, Bowstring, Double Pitch, Multi Pitch, Single Pitch
- Special Profile joists now have more flexibility for end depths and mid-span depths
- Joist End Tagging allows you to automatically place joist end data on your drawings
- Joist Loading Specification has been improved
- Dynamic Load Diagrams can now be created
- Joist Load Tables can be placed on drawings like any other standard Revit schedule
- All joist families show Conceptual Web Layouts at fine detail level
- Joist seats automatically adjust based on the slope of the joist
- Vulcraft/Verco deck profiles, including Vulcraft’s new Dovetail Deck, are also available through the NuBIM Add-In for complete specification of your Revit floor/roof system
All of these features combine to increase efficiency and improve accuracy when developing the model and creating the contract drawings on your projects.
Download the NuBIM Add-In for Revit Installation Guide Here
An Updated User Manual for the NuBIM Add-In for Revit is Available Here
For previous versions of the add-in, please select the version you require. 2015v2 2016
For more information Related to BIM, Please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not recieving the Add-In Download email, please check your spam folder.
At Nucor’s Vulcraft/Verco Group it is our goal to provide high quality products and service while keeping our costs low. With the NuBIM Add-In for Revit we can continue to deliver on this commitment and help our customers gain efficiencies and better accuracy within their joist and deck specification process.